Our swingset in the backyard has become the summer hot spot! I enjoy playing with the kids on it everyday, but there is a certain phrase that is getting really old, really fast.......push me! Now don't get me wrong, I enjoy pushing the kids on the swings. It's just the whiny way they say it sort of makes my ears ring a little. So I told them that every time they needed a push, all they had to say was you're SO pretty! Hey, might as well get a little self-esteem boost while I'm at it, right!?
Ethan decided he wanted to change it up. (maybe he doesn't think I'm pretty?) He started saying, "You're SO cool!" everytime he needed a push.
Wondering why he changed it and a little impressed that he thinks I'm cool, I said, "I'm cool? Thanks!"
He responded, "Yeah, you're cool like Daddy and me. You have super powers now!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment