4/3/10
More Wiener Talk!
Josh has found a great way to get Ethan to eat healthy foods. I'm not proud to admit this, but........he tells him that good foods will help make his wiener grow big. So at supper tonight, Josh was telling Ethan to eat his carrots so he can get a big wiener. Most nights it works like a charm, but tonight was different. Ethan sat there for a moment, just thinking before he said, "We should go to the wiener store and get me a big wiener." Really!? The wiener store, huh! If a store like that really does exist, I'm sure it's not appropriate for a 3 year old! By the way, he did finish his carrots, so I guess we won't have to go to the wiener store after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice one, for some reason I missed this chapter in the parenting book, perhaps if I would have paid more attention?
LOL! Hilarious!
Post a Comment