Ethan went to the doctor last week for his school physical. Dr. Peterson was asking him a few questions, and Ethan's responses were great!
Dr. Peterson: "Do you like to climb trees?"
Ethan: "Well, I do, but I don't have very many climbing trees in my front yard. I have some trees in my backyard, but only one single tree that I climb. Actually, it's not a good climbing tree, but I still climb it all the time."
Dr. Peterson: "Is it an old tree?"
Ethan: "Yeah. It's really old."
Dr. Peterson: "Like 4?"
Ethan: "No, older than that."
Dr. Peterson: "Like 10?"
Ethan: "No, old, like 51."
Dr. Peterson: "Oh, I see. How old is your mom?"
Ethan: "Well, she's actually 27, but she looks like she's 23."
Dr. Peterson laughed and asked me if I had trained him. I can honestly say that he came up with that answer all on his own! Let's hope I continue to age gracefully!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is a master isn't he? What fun and he always has a story! Thank you again for sharing.
Post a Comment