4/1/11

Why Are Your Cheeks So Red?

Ethan's cheeks have been really red lately, and I can't figure out why. I know that some people seem to always have red cheeks, but this has never been an issue for Ethan. The worried mom in me is obsessing about it. Last night, I asked him, "Do they hurt?" He said, "No." I asked, "Well, then why are they so red?" He responded, "Maybe I'm turning into a real live superhero!" This actually wasn't his first creative response to my question, "Why are your cheek so red?" Earlier in the day he responded, "Maybe I'm just turning into a giant strawberry." At least he has a sense of humor about the whole situation!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Girl, you worry too much! As I tell my little kids I deal with at school, the evil villain 'Worry Wall' got in your head and you need to get him out.

Lauren's cheeks are red too, we are presuming they are chapped from the cold weather and wind.