1/12/11

When I Get Big!

After pulling away from the bank drive-through the other day, Ethan asked, "Mom, who was that lady?"
I told him, "She's the bank teller."
"Oh, what does she do?"
"She works at the bank."
"Oh, does anyone else work at the bank?"
"Yes. Lots of people work at banks."
"Can boys work at banks."
"Yes. There are boys that work at banks."
"Oh, do you think I can be a bank teller when I get big."
"You sure can! You can be anything you want to be when you grow up!"
"I'm gonna be a bank teller! Or maybe a scientist! A scientist for dinosaurs!"
"That would be so cool!"
This is the first time that Ethan has talked about what he wants to be when he grows up. I'm not quite sure what it was about that bank teller that brought this all on, but it was definitely a conversation worth recording!

1 comment:

Larry Lubinus said...

That is cool that he is thinking like that. He has a great imagination!