7/28/10

What are Mushrooms Made Out Of?

While the kids were eating their afternoon snack the other day, I took the opportunity to put together a pan of potatoes for supper. Ethan finished his snack just as I was throwing a couple cans of mushrooms into the potatoes. Since Ethan LOVES mushrooms, he had to come over and swipe a few from me! As he was eating them, he said, "Did you know that mushrooms are made out of pineapple?"
Well, Ethan has been known to come up with some pretty tall tales, so I just chuckled, and said, "I don't think so."
Acting I little offended that I didn't believe him, he said, "No, Mom! They are! Look!" And he pointed to the label on the mushroom can.
That's when the light bulb turned on over my head! I ran to the pantry and pulled out a can of pineapples! Same brand! How'd he get so smart?!

2 comments:

Larry Lubinus said...

He is the smartest kid ever!

OurLittleBlessingS said...

that's crazy! he's quite the observer!!
jess